Tuesday 16 March 2010

Coffee dependant and makcik tailor di subang jaya

Hi to all! :). today is a sunny day, so, I am happy, hence, I feel like writing a post today. yeayyyyyy! ;), ok, so my blog is pretty dead now. At first, I didnt update it because I was on fever, but after the fever subsided, I was so busy with my studies and I didnt have the time to update. Now, I want to take a break for a while. So, while listening to my dear westlife songs ( claps ) , and sipping nice ,hot coffee , and having bites of buttered corn, here I am, writing this. Oh man Oh god ( say it 10 times, dearies ) ! What a long intro. Haha just bear with me, angels. Well, the long intro is just a fantastic start for this 'abandoned' blog,no? ;)

Ok, lets move on. Ha, what a weird title ya? ''Coffee dependant and makcik tailor di subang jaya'. This is just some random bits of my life which I want to tell today. Ok, not long ago, a beautiful friend of mine said that I am a coffee dependant and I just laughed at her and quickly denied it. Well, today, her suggestion is bloody true!

You know, everyday, after taking my shower, I will make myself a nice and sexy hot cup of coffee as a kickstart of the day. Then, before I'm off to lectures/seminars/library, I will prepare myself a thermos of coffee to bring along with me.

But today, I decided to make it different. You see, I wanted to prove her wrong. ( Okay, actually, I ran out of sugar so I was completely half crazy before going out :p ). So I went to seminar and lectures WITHOUT any coffee with me. Guess what? I nearly fell asleep. So that makes me a coffee dependant? Or also known as coffee addict? Or bahasa gangsternya penagih kopi? Goshhhhhh. At least better than penagih dadah.

Ok, actually I want to talk more about this coffee issue, but I really need to complete my environmental law essay. Lets move on shall we? Makcik tailor di subang jaya. NYUMMY. love this story haha.

Basically, 5 years ago, I followed my beautiful mom to a tailor shop in Subang Jaya.

Anyway, there are two tailor shops side by side. So my mother was torn between these two attractive shops. But one of the shops looked kind of deserted, so, my mom decided to 'help out' their business ( wah, mak begitu baik hati! ) and decided to go to the deserted shop. So we went in.

There was a sassy woman with a THICK make up ala2 nak menyambut queen di Buckingham Palace behind the counter. She was reading a magazine and practically ignored us. My mom pretended to cough to get her attention but she ignored. Ceh, kalau tengah baca pasal sejarah Malaysia ke, perkembangan technology ke, acceptable ok. Ni baca cerita Mawi bagi ikan keli dekat siapa entah. (ps: I tak minat Mawi ok haha ).

Mom: Excuse me?

Makcik: (finally stopped reading about Mawi ). Yeah?

Mom: My daughter and I want to make baju kurungs, so we-

Makcik: (interuppted) Baju kurung?

Mom: Em, yeah, this is a tailor shop right?

Makcik: Yeah, but sorry, too many orders. Cant take it anymore. As you can see... ( she gestured her hand around the shop. Well, it's *empty*, sister! )

Mom: Really? ( looked around the empty shop in confusion )

Makcik: Yeah. Unfortunately, I only have two hands. ( showed us her hands as a proof that she only has 2 hands and not lying. She even wriggled her fingers ) Too many orders. Too busy ( buat2 muka kesal. And her hands *kept* on gesturing around the empty shop. Too many orders konon. Dahlah busy baca majalah gossip je haha. Isy2 )

Mom: Er, okay. We're off then.

Makcik: Yeah, too bad there are *so* many orders. (shook her head 'sadly', gestured her hands around the shop for one last time and continued reading majalah gossip).

THE END.
( haha sorry for the anti climax, need to do the essay. just invent your own conclusion ok? hehe. )

6 comments:

  1. Haha weird kan makcik tu? I sekarang ni tertanya2, masih wujud lagi ke kedai tu or dah bankcrupt sbb dia taknak kerja tapi nak baca majalah gossip haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. apakah????suh tutup kedai jelaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Trust me, I'm dying to suggest that! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and sexy hot cup of coffee...so sexy kan...coffee pon sexy kan..ke drinker yg sexy nih..hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha coffee mmg sexy oh! nyummmmm. cant live without it.

    ReplyDelete