Saturday 30 January 2010

It's over when I say it's over!

Haha sorry for the cheesy blog title. I just find the line to be funny. Ok, ok let's move on shall we?

So I have finished my bloody exams. I feel so happy but it is only short lived. Do you want to know why? Because ( eh, sendiri tanya sendiri jawab. sila layan sahaja )the new semester will start in 1 and a half day. Bummer! And the yuckiest thing is, I have bought my new law books! God, what can be more interesting aite? I know you dont give a damn but i STILL want to tell what modules i will be taking for the next semester ( haha poor you readers, being forced to read this nonsense ).

JURISPRUDENCE
ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
LAND LAW

I know angels, it sounds interesting. Im looking forward for it too. Just hope that my loathe towards law will decrease and replaced by eternal love. Wowwww.

I have watched many movies, and yes Im so happy despite only for less than a week. Its better than never. Oh yes, Westlife got me bad. I just love their wonderful songs and been listening to them for every single minute. Try to listen to their songs and you will love them too. :)

Oh, I have transformed into a human, not a zombie like previous days. Brilliant news ya? Yes, Im proud of my human form haha. You dont have to be scared of me anymore. Children just dont cry anymore when I passed by. ( claps )

Ok, This entry has to end abruptly because a movie is waiting for me. Can you see it is waving at me? I can! Haha, see ya!

1 comment:

  1. i can't even pronounce correctly the first module that u listed..haha :p

    enjoy ur holiday and movie while u still can yas!!

    ReplyDelete